At the Scottish Championships on the weekend of 10/11 June at Strathclyde Park, the club recorded the following notable results:
- Mens Intermediate 8+ – Jack Bagley, Mark O’Hare, Fraser Malone, Euan Malone, Thomas Howatt, Giacomo Galano, Lewis Moran, Fraser MacIntyre, Murrin Donegan (cox)
- Women’s Novice 2x – Emily Clough and Heather Walker
- Men’s Novice 4x+ (dead heat) – Lodi van Dijk, James Ray, Greg Wilkie, Matthew Fielding, Murrin Donegan (cox)
- J15 1x – James Morrison
- Masters 4+ – Ken Diamond, Alastair McNaughton, Peter Finnegan, Douglas McFarlane, Kirsty Hunter (cox)
- Masters 2x (composite) – Les Johnston
In addition, medal position results were earned in the men’s novice double, the women’s pair (composite), the women’s single B final, the men’s pair B final. Giacomo Galano raced for 5th in the men’s single A final.It was also a successful weekend for the club’s junior rowers. There were second places for the boys J14 2x and the boys J15 4x+ composite, and third places for the girls in J14 2x and 4x+.
Congratulations to everyone that raced! Our thanks go to all the coaches and supporters who assisted over the weekend, including towing trailers and handing out bow numbers.