Completing the form below confirms that you wish to apply for membership of Clydesdale Amateur Rowing Club and agree to abide by the Rules and Bylaws of the Club. You understand and accept the Disclaimer and Club Safety Guidelines. You are able to swim at least 100 metres, wearing light clothing.
Associate Memberships are intended for all coaches, parents, former members and friends who wish to receive newsletters and invites to social events – but are unlikely to use club equipment, though are encouraged to use the tea-room.
Junior Memberships are determined by the age of the individual on the 1st September preceeding the AGM. For example, a J14 member will still be 13 or below on 1st September past.
Temporary Members will pay an appropriate membership fee on a pro-rata basis, for not less than 3 month duration.
Once you have completed the form, please click “Subscribe”. The Secretary will then be in contact to arrange payment, after which your membership will be confirmed when you are issued with the Member’s Pack.
• Subscriptions are due the day after the Annual General Meeting in October and must be paid in full by the end of June of the following year. Payments by standing order can be spread from July through to June.
• A Scottish Rowing Membership must be applied for separately and directly to Scottish Rowing.
• If your application is accepted, you may be asked to complete and submit a Disclosure form.
• A member wishing to resign from the club must intimate in writing to the Secretary of their intention to do so or be liable for the subscription for the following year.
• Only Committee Members will have access to members’ personal information for administration purposes.