Club membership is open to all, and we consider general club activities to be just as important as our rowing activities.
Whether looking to train twice a day and use club facilities with a full membership or whether you’d simply like to stay in touch with the club as a parent or former rower, we have a membership appropriate for everyone.
Once you have decided to join the club, the process is as follows:
- read the Disclaimer and Club Safety Guidelines
- complete the Online Membership Application Form
- you will then be contacted and advised how to pay your membership subscription, this must be started before membership can be confirmed.
- your membership will be confirmed with the issue of a Member’s Pack which includes important club information and contacts.
- All members are required to take a Scottish Rowing Membership, as this includes insurance for on the water activities and competition.
There is no need to submit a new membership form each year, but you are encouraged to ensure that your contact details are kept up-to-date.