- This event has passed.
British Rowing Masters Championships
May 18, 2014
- due no later that 2 weeks prior to the event
- all athletes must be members of Scottish Rowing
- entries must be paid for at the time of entry
- entries should be coordinated via the squad coach (if any questions, please ask captain(at)clydesdalearc.org.uk)
- Boat loading will be on <<THURSDAY/FRIDAY BEFORE THE EVENT FROM 5:30PM – TO BE CONFIRMED>>
- All athletes that are racing should be there – no show, no row!
- Bring spanners (10mm spanner and 13mm Spanner or ‘Rigger Jigger’)
- More information about racing at Clydesdale – see the Racing Page